Caring Circuit Tech Limited
Tel. +86 755 2309 0196
Fax. +86 755 2309 0196
An unbelievably simple approach to order from us.
Just two steps from you
Step #1: You- Send Gerbers with quantity, specifications, destination, etc. View details
Step #3: You- Confirm your order and pay. View payment term
All in advance (preferred, it will save bank charges)
30% deposit and balance before delivery against pcb reports and photos of bare pcb, packages and packing list (OK). View reports and photos format
Step #4: We- PCB layout check and fabrication. View engineering query format
Step #5: We- Reports of fabrication status. View fabrication reports format
Step #6: We- Deliver and send you delivery note. View delivery note format
(1) Every piece of PCB produced by our company has been inspected strictly,for those products of dense circuit,we will use the AOI(Automated Optical Inspection) test to ensure the consistency between the original design and the PCB production.
(2) In the process of electroplation,we will do the slice work and measure the Hole Wall Copper Thickness and the Conductor Copper Thickness to ensure that the thickness meets the requirements of the clients and the 2 class standard.
(3) When finished,we will do the Flying probe test or the Frame test to ensure no open circuit and short circuit in the circuit.
(4) Before the final delivery,we will choose one or two pieces of PCBs to do the Soldering experiments in the temperature of 265 ℃ to ensure that the product is in good heat resistance and tin solder and also meets the requirement of the 2 class standard.
(5) For the dimensions and pore size of the products,we will choose some products to check or do the 100% check in the process of production and before the final delivery,in order to ensure that they are in the margin of tolerance of the 2 class standard.
The Design Rules Check (DRC) is very important in PCB quality control. We verify customer's layout does not have any specific placement, routing or other addressable layout errors. Our engineers will check the netlist and layout against the PCB design constraints and rules. It checks the board’s component placement and trace routing integrity for overlapping components, untraced pins, incorrect layer placement and constraints that are set for trace width routing and clearances. We also check according to the manufacturing rule to make sure the PCB design is manufacturable and economical. If we find any errors or good suggesitons, we will discuss the customers
IQC ( Incoming Quality Control)
We inspect and use the qualitied materials according to IPC standard and customer requirements. We monitor and review monthly Supplier's performance report and implement the necessary corrective actions.
IPQC( In-Process Quality Control)
Control quality is always more effective than inspections. we check and monitor the manufacturing processes according to ISO system strictly in order to comply with the specifications. This include control of equipment and environment, too.
FQC(Final Quality Control)
We inspect and control strictly the outgoing products quality according to IPC and customer standards, follow up the quality performance of products after sales and take quick and effective improvement actions when there are any abnormal quality feedbacks.
Using the latest in optical inspection equipment on internal and external layers allows for minimal fallout on final product. Every piece of PCB produced by our company has been inspected strictly,for those products of dense circuit,we will use the AOI(Automated Optical Inspection) test to ensure the consistency between the original design and the PCB production.
AOI for a bare PCB board inspection will detect these features:
Your PCBs are always 100% E-Test Pass!
Prototype Orders: Flying-Probe E-Test is always very fast and economical for small volume and prototype orders . No matter you request or not in small orders, all PCBs we made will be Problefly tested. Fail rate of test will be less than 1%.
Production Orders: We set Testing fixtures for more than 3 square meters orders. The Tester will check for short circuits, open circuits, and make sure the nets of the PCB we made is the same as the nets in your design. After testing is complete, the fail rate of your boards will be less than 0.1%.
Our products comply with UL safety certification 94V-0.All our PCBs meet a flame rating 94V-0 and satisfy all UL requirements. The flame rating per UL 94 defines a polymeric part's resistance to fire. Typical ratings for PCB material are 94V-1 or better. The lower the number, the higher the flame rating (e.g., 94V-0 has a higher rating than 94V-1).
Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive, from July 1st 2006 electrical and electronic equipment introduced onto the Europe market must not contain lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, nor the flame retardants polybromide biphenyl, or polybromide diphenyl ether. Our lead free finishings Lead free HAL, Immersion silver, ENIG and OSP comply with the RoHS requirements.
ISO 9001 is understood and followed at all levels and by all employees. All Quality control data is recorded. All requirements with customers about product information, inquiries, contracts, orders, feedback and complaints are recorded in a system. We regularly review performance of our quality control system through internal audits and meetings. We documented the procedures for dealing with actual and potential non-conformances (problems involving suppliers or customers, or internal problems).
(1) Hal lead-free is six months, immersion gold is three months, immersion tin is one month, please keep the attached delivery documents and the invoice in your hand, we will calculate the shelf life according these documents.
(2) After you receive the PCBs, you can return the open circuit boards within 10 days, we will re-produce the boards for you if it’s our responsibility; you can return the repairable boards within 15days, we will repair the boards for you free.
(3) Please check the boards’ quality once you get the boards; please tell us your problem within 30 days after you receive the boards. If the customers can not find the quality problem on time before you use the boards, we will not make compensation for the other loss except the PCBs.
Copyright © caringcircuit.com All rights reserved
china pcb prototype, flex circuit board supplier, china circuit board supplier,circuit board supplier,china pcb, china pcb prototype supplier,pcb prototype supplier,china circuit board prototype supplier, china FPC prototype, china FPC prototype supplier,flex circuit board prototype